OK, so 2016 has thrown a few unwanted curveballs at the world but, in the cosy and kind world of pedagoo, 2016 has been rather lovely if I may say – here are my best bits:
- I became a pedagoo moderator, along with three other lovely ladies and started sharing the responsibility for moving this valuable movement forward.
- I met said lovely ladies: there has been cake, pizza, more cake, coffee, cocktails, more cake, wine, more wine…
- It has not been all about the gluttony, oh no, it has been all about the sharing – round the table, twitter, blogs…
- Talking of blogs, I started mine, inspired by Susan Ward to try to share regularly (even if not as eloquently as Susan does!)
- Talking of inspiration, a colleague of mine got into twitter – big time – and credited me and my “pedagoo stuff” as her inspiration! In a weird feedback loop this continues to inspire me to tweet and blog, cause even when you feel like you are getting nowhere, you might be having a drip drip drip effect.
- We had pedagoomidlothian and pedagoomuckle – which was indeed muckle, and was a chance to connect, reconnect and share with many many lovely people.
What did pedagoo do for you in 2016? And what did you do for pedagoo? Tweet all about it to end our year with a festive bang. #pedagoo2016