October 22, 2015 at 10:43 pm #13296
All of these questions are fab – think some of my earlier suggestions might be too specific?? I do still think the last two questions would be good for encouraging other sectors to join the chat.
Some other potential themes:
- Is “Getting It Right For Every Child” improving outcomes for Children, Young People and their Families?
- Young people, Social Media and the impact on self-esteem- A 21st Century Problem?
- Family Learning – what is it? Sharing good practice and ideas for future opportunities.
- Pupil Voice in Scotland – have we moved beyond tokenism?
- Teacher Agency – What is it? Why is it important? Can we achieve it in Scottish Education?