Teachmeet 365

Home Forums PedagooLocal Pedagoo Borders Teachmeet 365

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello all. Is there a desire for a teachmeet 365 (http://teachmeet.pbworks.com/w/page/46008983/TM365) and if so, when would be a good time to have it? I might suggest the beginning of November in the central Borders?

Darren Leslie
    Participant

Yes i would certainly be keen for this. Beginning of november sounds great. Just let me know time and place and if there is anything i can do in the interim?

Martyn Call

November would be a good time! Gives teachers lots of time to come up with ideas (2 or 7 mins is easily filled) and also allows teachers time after to think about some of the work they’ve seen.

I think a Saturday would be a good day to hold it – it really worked for tmSLFfringe2012 🙂

Right. Beermeet on 19th October to discuss.

Martyn Call

It’s in the organiser! (I organise therefore it is happening…?)
    Would folk like me to look into booking somewhere? Gala? Earlston?

Darren Leslie
    Participant

That would be great Martyn. I live in Chirnside but have access to a car so could travel anywhere. Also would be happy to pick people up along the way?

How about the Buccleuch Arms in St Boswells? Or Herges was good. Certainly The buccleuch would be good for teachmeet. Where is the organiser?

Stewart Brown
    Participant

Sounds good to me!!

LIsa Watson

Sorry for late reply – getting to grips with pedagoo now! 19th Oct is out for me but keen to get the PedagooBorders group in motion. Sharing good practice is vital in these times of change.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.