TM SLFringe 2012

Home Forums TeachMeets TM SLFringe 2012

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Neil
    Participant

What do we need to do to make this happen… and to help Fearghal who has been doing all the work so far!

kennypieper
    Participant

Yep. He has been doing the leg work and good on him. Our turn to step up to the plate now. As many admin signing up to lead a group. Keep plugging the message. In schools, on Twitter, via all of our individual Blogs?

Neil
    Participant

Sounds good. I’m just sorting out a post to plug the SLFringe for the Pedagoo blog. Should be up very shortly (just sorting out logo stuff first!)

Neil
    Participant

Oops… I’m a numpty who didn’t spot Fearghal’s original thread… I suggest we retire to the other thread immediately. Soz… ;o)

Fearghal
    Keymaster

🙂

I think once we have the list of workshops we should do the general sign up using a google form, not a wiki.

I also think that once we’re at that stage we should get a PDF flyer together and send it to EVERYONE!! For the Edinburgh TeachMeet at the SBT, I went through Edinburgh Council’s website to get the email address for each of their schools and emailed them directly…I’m convinced this helped widen the attendance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.