Welcome to Pedagoo Angus

Home Forums PedagooLocal Pedagoo Angus Welcome to Pedagoo Angus

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kellie Smith
    Participant

Welcome to new teachers signing up from the Angus area. Would anyone be interested in a beermeet to start with for a bit of networking?

Hazel Ruxton
    Participant

I live in Angus but teach in Dundee – do I qualify? 🙂

Frazer

Thats me all signed up 🙂

Kellie Smith
    Participant

Hazel, I would think so! The more the merrier! I’ve put a link on my facebook and twitter feeds and I have a few friends who are the same, live in angus but work in Dundee. It’s about sharing practice and good practice is good practice regardless of where you are!

Kellie Smith
    Participant

Before I go off and advertise this to hopefully gather more of a following, I thought I better explain the term “beermeet” in case anyone thinks it’s a bit unprofessional…… The way I understand it, the term exists to try and put across the fact that these meets are not formal CPD but really a chance for teachers to meet in relaxed surroundings and discuss their practice, ideas and questions that they have. Hopefully, the relaxed atmosphere leads to people being more open and honest as there is none of the pressure that a more formal meeting would create. Beer doesn’t necessarily have to be involved…… Hope that clarifies things.

Hello all I teach, and live in Angus – social subjects, and would be interested in anyone who wants to network. Unfortunately 21st March is out for me, but keep me updated with any further events, and/or sharing

Kellie Smith
    Participant

hi pamela. thanks for replying. i don’t think the beer meet will in ahead anyway as nobody has replied to me so far. would a Saturday be better for you?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.