Welcome to Pedagoo Lothians

Home Forums PedagooLocal Pedagoo Lothians Welcome to Pedagoo Lothians

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello and Welcome to Pedagoo Lothians – which includes Edinburgh.

So what would you like to do? A gathering of teachers together just to meet like minded professionals – coffee or beer? It’s up to us.

Let me know

Robert Drummond
    Participant

Hi Anne-Marie,
    Coffee, beer, cheesemeet (sponsored by Mellis??) sounds great.
    I’d love to see a #kidsmeet even set up with kids presenting to other kids and or teachers.
    We’re also starting out on Digital Leaders @uphall so anything around that area would be great.
    Fiona (HT) who was with us yesterday is great and totally up for this CPD model as is DHT!
    Great stuff!

Fearghal
    Keymaster

Count me in, of course!

But I’d like to try and take a bit more of a back seat role in this group if that’s ok…?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fine with that Fearghal – time for some of the rest of us to step up. Spread the word!!!

Colin McGill
    Participant

Cheese meet sounds like a fantastic idea!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any suggestions for a venue?

eddiewhite
    Participant

I am with Fearghal here. Happy to be around but not really able to get much involved in this side of things.

Actually looks like pedagoo.org is going to keep me pretty busy with all these posts we are getting out right now.

Will keep an eye on the group incase a coffee or beer is happening near where I will be at that point, of course.
    Eddie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

First post on pedagoo! Yes I would be interested in coming along! Don’t mind where it is.

I am sooooooooo in!!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in too!

Also, happy to help out with organisation etc if needed.

Claire Young
    Participant

I’m a yes too – I’m already missing the best staffroom in the world. I’m happy for it to be anywhere you can reach from Edinburgh via public transport. My main question is when (and my main hope is that we’ll meet soon!)

Mhairi Dewar
    Participant

Hi
    I’m in West Lothian – would love to come along – in Edinburgh or elsewhere as long as handy for a train station.

Peter

I’m in, beer would be my preference…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the interest and offers of help. Any suggestions of a place for a Beermeet?

Eddie as I mentioned in a previous post it’s time for some of the rest of us to step up though hope you will be able to make any beermeet we organise.

Iain Stewart
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m in as well (and I’m someone else mentioned beer before me!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.