Welcome!

Home Forums PedagooLocal Pedagoo NE Scotland Welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Stuart

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the form for pedagoo in the North East of Scotland! Hopefully over time this forum can become a valuable place to share our experiences, ideas and thoughts as educators!

I’ve got a few ideas in the offing about how to create a dynamic CPD community in North East Scotland, watch this space!

Stuart

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe you want to change it to Pedagoo Grampian? That way we get Moray, Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire all in? Highland can do their own thing 😎

Stuart

After much tweeting, we went for NE pedagoo, means everyone across the region can be included!

Kellie Smith
    Participant

I would be interested and I’m in Angus. Sure I have a few friends that would be too.

Stuart

Great! The forum is for everyone and what we make of it. Spread the word!

Charlie

I think this is a fantastic idea Stuart. I’ve missed the TM events but not been proactive enough to organise one. This fills the void.

Kirsty Craig

As a probationer, I would absolutely jump at the chance to be part of a local CPD community! It’s great meeting with teachers who are so enthusiastic! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

When can we have the first Pedagoo NE TM??!

Stuart

Brilliant guys! Let’s spread the word and start th conversation. I’ll be posting ideas shortly about the possibilities of a regular pedagoo meet to help boost CPD in the north east

Ian Simpson

Ah Stuart – great idea! I’m onboard!

Stuart

Not sure I can get the uni for a full scale TM until early 2013, but was considering regular ‘mini’ TM type events – small scale but really effective?

Ian Simpson

Genius Bar CPD!! I knew it!! 😉 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXgP3KZGb1Q

Stuart

you saw the future Mr Simpson! Coffee this week sometime and we can bounce some ideas?

Duncan

Discussing with Stuart about hosting something at AbCol. I’ll speak to some people and see what we can do.

Stuart

Thanks Duncan! Much appreciated!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.