Everyone is welcome to contribute to this site. You’re of course more than welcome to develop your own theme, but here’s a few possible suggestions. Feel free to add more by commenting…
- What pre-CfE practice should we be keeping?
- What’s actually new in classrooms as a result of CfE?
- What is the evidence which supports the changes advocated by CfE?
- Which methodologies are effective in the classroom? How many do we need?
- What does ‘Active Learning’ actually look like in practice?
- How, realistically, can pupils be involved in both their learning and assessment?
- How do you deliver a curriculum which allows for such flexibility in terms of content and assessment?
- What impact, if any, has the CfE documentation had in your classroom?
- Are pupils performing better under CfE? In what ways? How do we know?