There’s been so much discussion surrounding this blog and how best to take it forward, I think it’s best that we try to have a meeting to work out how to proceed. We need to make sure that as many who are interested are able to contribute to the direction we take.
Lots of others agreed that this was a good idea, so we came up with a date on doodle: Tuesday 10th May at 8pm.
So, now we need some sort of an agenda…some suggested items include…
- What is it we’re trying to achieve?
- Have we made the right call by going with a collaborative wordpress blog? Could we/should we go for another format? How about this from @dgilmour?
- Have we made the right call with the name? Can anyone think of anything better?
- Shall we get our own domain name and have the blog hosted to help avoid filters? We have had a kind offer for hosting from paulwheatley.com
- How do we reach out to more than the twitterati? Should we be attempting to do more than blog?
Other suggestions are of course more than welcome. Please add as a comment below. See/hear you on the 10th!