Welcome!

Home Forums PedagooLocal Pedagoo NE Scotland Welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Duncan

I’m doing Kevin Werbach’s Gamification MOOC just now, and running a badges scheme with 3 NC DigiMedia classes (something planned & started before the MOOC), so would be interested in discussing that if anyone’d be interested in hearing about it.

Stuart

Absolutely – lets get as diverse amount of talks as possible!

Lorraine

Hello, ive just joined the group and look forward to participating!

Stuart

Great to have yo on board Lorraine!

Anyone can open up a topic on the forum guys, if anyone has any ideas or issues they want to share please don’t hesitate!

Ian Simpson

Sorry Stuart, just caught up with the thread. Coffee next week when I get back from Coylumbridge? Looking forward to it!

anyone from Angus considering the TMeet let me know – maybe we can share a lift! i drive but would be good to have someone else keep me awake on the journey!

chris smith

hey all. a bit late on this but better than never. im in!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I’m a primary teacher currently teaching in the primary English dept at Aberdeen French School. As I’m now in an independent school, I’m finding it harder to access quality CPD events and I’m hoping this group might be helpful.
    Maybe I’m being a bit stupid but how exactly do I join this group? I can’t find any way to ask to join. Do I need to be invited?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I’m a primary teacher currently teaching in the primary English dept at Aberdeen French School. As I’m now in an independent school, I’m finding it harder to access quality CPD events and I’m hoping this group might be helpful.
    Maybe I’m being a bit stupid but how exactly do I join this group? I can’t find any way to ask to join. Do I need to be invited?

Neil
    Participant

Hi Rhona,
    By posting, you’ve effectively joined! 😉

Not sure who is about at the moment, but you are welcome to sign up for anything and everything we are doing. Keep an eye on the Events tab at the top to find out about the big things.

Even better, we would love to come along to anything you organise! 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.